Looking for an exciting new franchise opportunity? There are franchise opportunities in the UK in a wide-range of sectors, including retail, cleaning and catering, but have you considered being part of an estate agent franchise and selling properties?
Whether you’re looking for a career change, want to start your own business or find a new business opportunity that fits around your schedule, you’ve come to the right place! Here at easyProperty, we welcome all who are looking to start their own business and have a passion for property.
We understand just how stressful moving homes can be, which is why it’s our mission to make every move easy. So, if you have an interest in working in the property sector and want to help people through their next big move, we’d love to hear from you. Spread your wings and explore our estate agency franchise opportunities today!
What you’ll benefit from:
We'll make everything nice and easy.
You’ll be part of our brand
Hop on board and join the easyProperty family; an established online estate agency business which is part of a well–known and trusted brand. With 98% brand awareness amongst consumers, making a name for yourself will be that extra bit easier.
A helping hand
We’ll support you all the way through your franchise journey, from providing training to helping you to market your business - so you won’t be flying without wings!
A fair income
Run your business under our wing and keep 85% of everything you earn. We’ll always give you a fair share of the profits after your hard work.
Learn more about easyProperty’s franchise opportunities
What is a franchise and how does a franchise work?
A franchise is an established business model which is followed by someone else; basically, it’s an expansion of a business that’s already up and running. Typically, a franchisee will buy a licence from a franchisor (the business owner) who allows them to use their franchise name and work as part of their company. You’ll usually benefit from training and support from the franchisor to get you on your feet.
If you’re interested in an estate agent franchise opportunity with easyProperty, you’ll have your own area of postcodes to work in and will receive all the help you need (including tech and marketing). You’ll also get a choice over how much you want to invest with a package that suits you.
Types of franchising
There’s two main types of franchising for you to be aware of, they are:
- Business format franchising – this is where a franchisor will grant a franchisee permission to use their company name, products and services to operate their own business following their existing business model. A franchisor will usually offer support and training as the franchisee looks to open their own business to ensure it will be successful.
- Product distribution – this is where a franchisee will sell a franchisor’s products, but they may not have to follow their business practices.
Here at easyProperty, our estate agent franchise is a type of business format franchising and you can rest assured you’ll be provided with training, marketing and tech support.
How to start a franchise business
Looking for the right franchise opportunity? Starting any business involves lots of thought and preparation. Here’s how you can get started:
1. Consider what industry you want to work in and what type of work will suit you (i.e. online or in-person).
2. Consider how much money you want to invest.
3. Do your research into franchise opportunities and compare what each franchise offers (such as support and resources). You should also consider competition and market interest in your area.
4. Once you’ve chosen your franchise, you’ll be ready to get started.
If you would like to start a franchise business with easyProperty, we’d be delighted to have you on board! Simply get in touch with us today and we’ll guide you through the process.
How much does it cost to set up a franchise?
The cost of setting up a franchise in the UK can really vary. Start-up costs can depend on the type, location and size of your business but the average cost of establishing a franchise business in the UK is approximately £42,200. This usually covers franchise fees, set-up costs and legal advice.
In terms of how much an easyProperty franchise will cost, a one-off £10,000 franchise fee will set you up as an official easyProperty partner. You’ll then have investment options, with the minimum being £30,000 to cover your franchise (including a marketing budget and working capitol). Find out more about our estate agent fees here.
Why buy a franchise?
There’s so many reasons why you may consider buying a franchise and setting up your own business, including:
- You’ll be following an existing business model which has seen success. This can mean more profit in less time compared to starting up a business from scratch as you’ll already know it works.
- You’ll get support from a bigger business whilst remaining independent.
- You can find flexible opportunities that fit around your schedule, giving you more freedom.
- Franchises will have an established reputation and brand awareness.
- It can cost less to buy a franchise compared to starting your own business, making it a great investment.
- It can be very profitable - the franchising industry contributes over £17 billion to the UK economy per year and over 93% of franchisees claim profitability (British Franchise Association).
Here at easyProperty, we make franchising easy. With an established business model set up and ready for you to follow, you’ll receive support from the moment you join us.