easyProperty and GPEA announce merger8 June 2017 - Toscafund backs deal for convergence of online and independent agents Online estate agency, easyProperty, and GPEA, the parent com...
easyProperty welcomes RICS’ payment history referencing concept7 December 2016 - London – Rob Ellice, easyProperty CEO, supports RICS’ lobbying for a database of renters’ payment histories to replace credit ...
Autumn Statement Response – easyProperty welcomes Chancellor’s ban on letting fees23 November 2016 - London – easyProperty's CEO Rob Ellice welcomes the Chancellor's decision to ban letting fees as will be announced in the Autumn S...
easyProperty: Referencing Passports needed to curb tenant fees4 November 2016 - London – easyProperty CEO, Rob Ellice, claims the introduction of ‘referencing passports’ can save tenants hundreds of pounds ...
Raise SDLT threshold to £250,00031 October 2016 - London – Rob Ellice, easyProperty CEO, has called on the Chancellor of the Exchequer to raise the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) thres...
London Boutique Breweries help Gentrify neighbourhoods14 September 2016 - London – easyProperty examines the areas around London's 50 local, boutique breweries, which revealed capital values in the 28 'be...
News by date
- easyProperty and GPEA announce merger
- easyProperty welcomes RICS’ payment history referencing concept
- Autumn Statement Response – easyProperty welcomes Chancellor’s ban on letting fees
- easyProperty: Referencing Passports needed to curb tenant fees
- Raise SDLT threshold to £250,000
- London Boutique Breweries help Gentrify neighbourhoods
- Night Tube effect on Property Values in Outer London Zones
- easyProperty secures the largest online agency deal – £35m portfolio
- easyProperty’s CEO, Rob Ellice, explains why the Help to Buy ISA is hugely beneficial
- Tips for First-Time Buyers
- Women fall in love and mentally move in more easily than men
Head of PR
T: +44 (0)203 096 5348