12 eerily good Halloween decoration ideas
Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble. Can’t afford a bubbling cauldron for your Halloween party? Then check out these 12 cheap, cheerful and wickedly cool Halloween decoration ideas.
1. Get twiggy with the lights on to cast a creepy forest around the room
2. Place a pair of sticks in some striped stockings (because witches only go for the stripey kind!) and leave a snapped broom nearby to create a fallen witch.
3. Tape together some empty plastic bottles, wrap them up in bin-bags and BOOM… you’ve got your very own Jimmy Hoffa.
4. Add some red food colouring to PVA glue and start bloodying up any glass you can get your hands on (literally)
5. Put your friends’ heads in jars… Not much more to say about that really
6. Make some ghoulish glow in the dark eyes with just some glow sticks and toilet roll
7. Hollow out a doll, if you want another tip…. It makes a rotten bowl for a very yummy dip
8. Drape netting over an empty bottle, a tennis ball, and some hanger wire to make an excellent ghostly ornament
9. It’s Frankenstein’s mons-door!
10. Get in some dry ice to make a spooky fog
11. Are you a chicken (wire)? This creepy poltergeist is…
12. Enlist your pet to be your unearthly doorman
If you see any scarifying or spookifying Halloween decorations when you’re going around this year, take a picture and share it on our Facebook page!